Student Registration Forms

Click on each form, print, complete and return to school.

Also required is a copy of a state certified birth certificate.


Enrollment Form


Records Request
(if transferring from a school)


 - please read the Student Handbook and then complete the form.


South Dakota Open Enrollment
(if student does not live within the Kimball School District)